We love Pink Boots and what they do to encourage and support women in the beer industry. And to assist in getting four hard working women to the 2017 Australian Craft Beer Conference, they are offering scholarships that include flights to Adelaide, tickets to the conference and 3 nights accomodation.
If you meet the criteria, then you should definitely have a go. All it takes is 500 words (and because everyone needs an editor; if you need someone to proof, just holla, we’ll be happy to help out).
Full details (via Pink Boots team):
Pink Boots Society Australia are offering FOUR scholarships to attend the upcoming Australian Craft Brewers Conference in Adelaide on 26 & 27 July.
Successful applicants will receive:
– A ticket to the IBA (formally CBIA) Conference 2017
– Return economy flights from your nearest Australian capital city
– 3 nights twin share accommodation (sharing with another Pink Boots member/conference attendee)
The scholarship is open to anyone who is eligible to be a Pink Boots Australia member (i.e. you must be a female who earns an income from beer in any way, shape or form). You must be available to travel to Adelaide on Tuesday 25th July and return Friday 28th July. You are also required to attend the Pink Boots AGM on Thursday 27th July at 8am (breakfast will be provided).
Tell us in 500 words or less
– Why you would like to go to the Conference?
– What you expect to get out of the Conference?
– How will you “Pay it Forward” to your fellow Pink Boots Society members?
Please also include the following information in your application:
– Name, email and contact phone number
– Explain your eligibility to be a member of Pink Boots Australia
– Your place of work and job title
Applications need to be received no later than 5pm on Wednesday 21st June. Successful applicants will be notified on Monday 3rd July by email. Announcement of the scholarship recipients will be announced via the Pink Boots Australia Facebook page on Friday 7th July. Please send applications to Kelly on info [at] pinkbootssociety.com.au with “Pink Boots Scholarship Application 2017” in the subject line.
Terms and conditions:
– Scholarship prize is for a single person only and is not transferable to anyone else.
– Any additional expenses to those listed above will be at own expense, including but not limited to travel expense, meals, entertainment, additional hotel charges, spending money.
– Only complete applications will be submitted for consideration.
– You must either be a member of Pink Boots Australia, or eligible to be a member
– You must be available to travel to Adelaide on Tuesday 25th July and return Friday 28th July.